At Bluespire, we rely on service design and human-centered thinking when approaching challenges of all shapes and sizes. This means implementing problem solving that uses creative methods to pull out insights you didn't know existed, allowing us to craft meaningful solutions that will matter to your consumer and will drive your business forward.
The entire consumer-first process is backed by our 30+ years of experience in the healthcare and financial services industries. We bring in valuable experts from all corners of marketing (consumer specialists, technologists, digital specialists, content specialists) who have hands-on experience in the industries we serve and understand the challenges you face.
The iterative process aims to analyze, architect and activate solutions that drive engagement.
We use deep marketing knowledge, data and empathy to analyze your biggest challenges.
Relying on our industry expertise, we'll help you build a digital first strategy and customized solutions specific to your organization.
We will activate your entire solution using top industry technology, and then continuously work to optimize results based on unique data and outcomes.
We are proud to be a Silver Salesforce Consulting Partner.
We are architects of the consumer experience in highly regulated industries. As a Silver Salesforce Consulting Partner, we enable business transformations by combining strategy, technology and content solutions. We use implementation services that deliver on the promise of Marketing Cloud:
- Data architecture that supports personalized engagement
- Journey building that delivers personalized engagement
- Cross-cloud data integration that elevates the consumer experience
Other notable Salesforce Consulting Partner differentiators:
- One of the largest creative digital consultancies in North America
- One of the first Salesforce Marketing Cloud partners to implement Journey Builder, Predictive Intelligence and Tokenized Sending
- Some of the highest email deployments volumes in financial services and healthcare
- Contextual CRM marketing thought leaders and innovators on staff
- Six years average team experience on Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- 2014 Salesforce Partner Award, “Making Clients Look like Heroes”