We know it is all the more difficult today with fundamental concerns about health and safety of communities posing a significant barrier to the consideration and sales process for the foreseeable future.
Our featured speakers were our clients James Kelly, Chief Sales & Marketing of United Methodist Retirement Community & Porter Hills in Michigan and Tiffany Affolter, Corporate Sales Director of National Church Residences in Ohio and they talked about ways to accelerate sales in today's world.
- How has the sales process changed since COVID-19 and the lack of in-person visits?
- How will the sales process change moving forward and how will it stay the same?
- How are you implementing virtual elements into sales and will that continue?
- What are you doing to overcome concerns around health and safety of your community?
- How are you staying connected to your lead base?