COVID-19 has greatly impacted the mealtime tradition of residents coming together to connect with others to enjoy a variety of foods, as well as socialization in their day. J. Paul Keiser, Directorof Culinary & Dining Services with The Pines at Davidson and Scott Jonte´, Director of Dining and Catering at Westminster Canterbury Richmond, share their experiences on working through the new culinary process to create strategies for dining traditions safely back into our senior living communities.
- How have food preparation and delivery changed?
- How have dining traditions and experiences evolved?
- What are residents’ and prospects’ biggest concerns about food and dining?
- What are some of the implications for the staff?
- What went into your decision to reopen the dining room?